Official Government Links
Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19)
COVID-19: personal protective equipment (PPE) plan
Government COVID-19: infection prevention and control guidance
Public Health England PPE Guidance for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting,
NHS and independent sector
COVID-19: infection prevention and control (IPC)
COVID-19 additional considerations, in addition to standard infection prevention and control
General Government Guidance
Protecting clinically vulnerable patients.
• Staying alert and safe (social distancing) (11 May 2020) (England)
Coronavirus (COVID-19): staying at home and away from others (physical distancing)
• Staying at home and away from others (physical distancing) (11 May 2020) (Scotland)
Staying at home and away from other's guidance
• Staying at home and away from others guidance (12 May 2020) (Wales)
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Staying at home and self-isolation
• Coronavirus (COVID-19) Staying at home and self-isolation (accessed 12 May 2020) (Northern Ireland)
This guidance is about protecting patients who are clinically extremely vulnerable.
• Guidance on Shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable from
COVID-19 (5 May 2020).
Regional Government Guidance
Guidance for Healthcare workers, carers and care settings (England),
Guidance for Primary Care (Scotland),
Guidance for Health and Social Care Staff, healthcare workers and providers (Northern Ireland)
I am adhering the safety guidelines as issued by the Government and my Governing body, The British Acupuncture Council and British Acupuncture Association. I will be wearing appropriate PPE, so please don't be alarmed.
Please bring your face mask to each appointments, there are enough hand sanitisers at the site.
If you have suffering with :
or loss of taste
( any Covid Symptoms )
Please don/t come to the clinic, Keep Clinic Infection free for safe practice.